There are lots of ways to get involved with our United Way Campaign, whether you’re faculty, staff or a student:
- Join the United Way Committee (accepting members for 2023)
- Become a department champion
- Sign-up to volunteer for an event
- Plan your own event benefiting the United Way. To learn about and apply for Healthy Workplace Initiatives funding to support your event, see the below section, Applying for Healthy Workplace Funding.
- Gather a group for a Days of Caring event
Whether it’s an hour or a few, we welcome your involvement in every aspect of the UBC Okanagan United Way Campaign. Together we will make a difference in our community!
Applying for United Way Healthy Workplace Funding
Healthy Workplace Funding is available to support UBCO Pit Stop events. Applicants can receive up to $300 to support their event so long that the funds are not used primarily for food. Funds can be used for giveaways, prizes or promotional materials.
To apply for and access Healthy Workplace Funding, please:
- Email email@example.com with your request for Healthy Workplace Funding
- Once approved, complete the pre-survey
- Once the event concludes, forward your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org for reimbursement
- Complete the post-survey
If you have questions about funding, please email email@example.com