Host an Event
Healthy Workplace funding
Host an event in support of the UBC Okanagan United Way Campaign. PitStops or other events is a great way to bring together our campus community and support our broader community through the United Way BC.
Thanks to funding from Healthy Workplace Funding we can help support departments hosting United Way events. With $1000 total, apply to the UBCO United Way Events Fund for up to $300 towards your event or initiative. These funds will be awarded to events and initiatives that support and fundraise for the United Way BC and support social connections.
Want to host a Pitstop? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be a UBC Okanagan Staff member
- Include a United Way fundraising component
- Events take place during 2023
- Applicants can only receive funding for one event or initiative
- agree to report back on how the event went and the funds were used. We’d love to receive photos or video from your event
- Respond to pre and post event survey
A written evaluation report of the event or initiative must be provided to the UBCO United Way Coordinator no later than two weeks after its conclusion, showing how funds were spent, the results achieved, and how it supported the mission of the UBC United Way campaign. Photos are welcomed. The report must include original receipts for all funds spent.